Rules for applying for the festival.
1) Any film shot after January 1, 2022 can be submitted to our festival.
2) The film does not have to be a premiere.
3) The duration is no more than 120 minutes, there may be exceptions.
4) We take into consideration almost all films, of all genres and of any subject.
Exceptions are films that violate the law of the Russian Federation and the moral and ethical norms of humanity.
5) All applications are accepted in two ways:
I) On the festival website-fill out and submit the application form at the bottom of this article.
The entrance fee is 3000 rubles.
After receiving your materials, our manager will contact you and agree on the payment method.
II) On partner sites - follow the links.
6) The jury considers only those films that have paid the entrance fee without exceptions. The entry fee is non-refundable and does not give a 100% guarantee of showing the film at the festival.
Russian Russian. 7) Materials other than English and Russian for selection must have English or Russian subtitles.
Films that have passed the official selection, we recommend having Russian subtitles.
8) Movies are only sold online. We guarantee that we will not give a copy to third parties and will not use it for screenings other than showing at the festival.
9) We have the right to use all materials, such as trailers, photos, posters, descriptions, and other information on all sites to advertise the festival.
10) Our festival is free for the audience.
We are waiting for your films.